Friday 21 March 2014

MY WARDROBE // Spring is on it's way

Hey guys, so this is my first blog post I hope you all enjoy and it doesn't just sit on the internet with no-one looking at it - rotting away with the other offensive, non-successful fashion blogs. I thought this would be a good time to start a fashion blog because spring/summer it's on it's way and i'm ALL about pastels and girly colours. So my first post is mainly focusing on Missguided - my new found love! Such good quality, well fitted clothes, at such an affordable price too! So first I order this pale blue bralet which you can find here for just £9.99 - I found that it fitted super well and is a tad stretchy so you don't have to worry about not fitting into it. Now... for my new favourite co-ord, also from missguided, the top which you can find here for only £9.99 and the skirt to match here for £14.99 so overall really reasonable! Again the two-piece is quite forgiving if the size is a little too small, the material is fairly stretchy and fits comfortably. 

I know the background is quite poor as i've just propped up my mirror and used my dads expensive camera but I think it was a reasonable first effort. Enjoy! 














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig