Monday 24 March 2014

WISHLIST // April Topshop wants

So recently I have been researching and looking into my pastel colours and trends that are coming up for spring and summer this year. There has been a seriously noticeable trend in colours such as baby pink, baby blue and mint - which are all colours I absolutely love! And also I have noticed a big rise in Gingham and Dogtooth patterns, which I also love! I'm usually one of the girls that lives in black head to toe so it's nice to see a pleasant change in the high street stores, I have vowed to myself to not buy anything black until at least september!!! (The daisy jumper in my wish list doesn't count because it is just too beautiful and so so so soft!) 

As my first wish list on the blog, I thought I would start off with my absolute favourite (non-afforable) shop, which is obviously, the mecca of all pastel colours, Topshop! Their pieces that have come out for summer are just absolutely flawless, with the mint pleats and colourful bralet's, all you need to be dainty and colourful this summer! I know Topshop is rather expensive and I will list all of the price's below,  soon I will create a more affordable summer wish list that will be more realistic for girls my ages, such as New Look or Missguided. Watch this space! 









SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Absolutely LOVE the knitted daisy jumper! Total fave of mine too...

    ReplyDelete

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig