Wednesday 26 March 2014

MY WARDROBE // Pink is the new black

So... continuing in my new found love for pastel colours I thought I just NEED to do a post with lots of pink, as you can see! I have always been a pink girly girl at heart but over winter you wouldn't see me in anything other than black, if any of you saw my prom dress you would know my true self (It was massive my big fat gypsy wedding-esque disaster)! I have decided I need to start dressing like a lady more though, so have been focusing on my skirts and crop tops instead of docs and oversized shirts! Tartan is another one of my new loves this spring, actually I rather liked it in winter too but I have seen it in a larger variety of colours and styles since spring collections have emerged in the high street shops - the new look skirt I am wearing you can find here for £17.99 which I think is a reasonable price because it is good, heavy material and surprisingly warm! I know that is not ideal for spring/summer but if you live somewhere like me (England) the summers really aren't that impressive and the sun is usually accompanied by a really chilly breeze! Also from next, the jelly shoes you can find here for £14.99 - with these I really couldn't help myself they are just so pink and up my street! I usually don't on too well with New Look but recently I have been really impressed with some of their pastel pieces, particularly skirts and tops! Although I am really not impressed with their delivery cost, £3.95! Personally I think that is ridiculous! 

I had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction with my black bra showing underneath my blouse in some of these pictures but I didn't have time to adjust, I was bloody freezing when my boyfriend was taking these photos of me! But anyway, you can find the shirt here for just £10.00 in the Fashion Union sale, I also bought it in pale blue too I couldn't help myself, i'm such a compulsive internet shopper! It is really good quality and for just £10.00 you can't go wrong really! Now for the jumper... It was a bit of a splurge at Topshop but I bought it before I changed my mind, the texture sold it for me because it has a ribbed effect which makes a change and the material is really heavy so it promises to actually keep you warm! You can find it here for £38.00 - it also comes in a bright red! 

As you may be able to tell i've got my extensions in in these pictures which are from here and range from around £30-£65 depending on lengths and styles etc.. I don't tend to wear my extensions often purely because of laziness but they are nice just for more volume and obviously, length!

I'm going to try and put up some skincare/haircare reviews soon so keep your eyes peeled! Also please please please follow me on Instagram here for more posts etc x 

 


















SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I used to constantly wear black as it totally reflected the weather in England and my mood half the time! Since the weather has somewhat perked up with the beginnings of spring I totally relate to your wardrobe at the minute!

    Pink is the new black♥


    I have my own blog at
    planetgemima.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig