Friday 28 March 2014

WEEKLY PICKS // #1

I'm ill and extremely bored at home so thought I would do a high street weekly pick! So today i've looked at New Look, Miss Selfridge, Boohoo, LaModa, Topshop and surprisingly M&S! I've tried to say in the £15-£50 price range because I know the things I list need to be affordable - especially for me! Particularly as i've spent all my money within a week of getting paid surprise surprise! It's so annoying because i've got all these lovely spring clothes lining up in my wardrobe but it won't stop bloody raining in Bristol so I can't wear any of them! 

Anyway looking at the first thing in my list, you can find them from Topshop here for £38.00 - I know jeans are pretty steep in Topshop but I always justify it because they fit so well and always last for ages! I've still got ones that I wear now that I bought nearly 3 years ago! You can find the boohoo quilted fabric dress here for only £16.00 which I think is reasonable - I think it would look cute with maybe a pink blazer and chunky ankle boots! Now for my favourite pick this week, the beautiful co-ord I found from Miss Selfridge! It is rather expensive because both pieces are £45.00 each which you can find here (tee) and here for the matching shorts. The pale pink is bang on trend this season and who doesn't love a bit of sparkle! Would look gorgeous with a blazer and a big floppy hat! The skirt I surprisingly found in Marks and Spencer - I was obviously attracted to it because of the pleats and gorgeous mint colour! You can find it here for £39.50. That seems like a lot but I guess it is M&S so will be great quality! This bag from LaModa I have wanted for ages and it's only £20 here - I just think it's really girly and just perfect size for summer! The shirt I found on New Look for £17.99 here  - I just think shirts like this are useful for the not-so-warm days in summer because they pair well with a pair of skinny jeans and obviously gingham is really popular at the moment! 

Remember to follow me on instagram here, enjoy x 












SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love the blue dress!! It's gorgeous! You have avery cute blog btw, do you have bloglovin so that I can follow you?

    xxx
    http://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! Thank you so much, yes I do the link is http://www.bloglovin.com/sophieelizabethhaydon xxx

      Delete

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig