Monday 28 April 2014

WISHLIST // Monochrome

Hello lovelies,
Sorry I haven't posted in ages, just been so busy with school and work etc! I haven't done a wish list in a while so I thought I would treat you to some Missguided, Topshop, Public Desire, New Look and Shade London treats! I've got a bit of a confession, my style has really changed (or gone back to how it was before) these last few weeks so there's not sign of pastels in this post! I'm so sorry but come on everyone wears them now it's getting a little boring so I thought I would revisit the monochrome trend which I famously love and also promised I wouldn't buy any more of - that didn't last long! I guess I just feel more comfortable in less 'girly' clothes - even though I am the girliest girl you will ever meet! Don't worry I still love my pastels but this is more appropriate for me at the moment and I hope you like it too! Also i've bolded my favourites, enjoy x 

1. Retro print co-ord - link to the top here and the bottoms here
2. Black contrast hem crop top - link here
3. Black triangle V bralet - link here 
4. Contrast curve hem skirt (sorry can't find the link to the top must be sold out!) - link here
5. Cleated sole platforms (public desire but sold on ebay!) - link here
6. Halterneck mesh detail body con dress - link here
7. Black bodycon dress - link here
8.  Shade off the shoulder crop top (out of stock but should be back in soon) - link here
9. Monochrome stripe sweatshirt - link here



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These are some of my favourites! So nice.

    www.katiecheethamx.blogspot.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig