Thursday 17 April 2014

MY WARDROBE // Nudes

Hi guys, i've been slacking and haven't done a blog post in ages and then remembered I got sent some lovely clothes from FD Avenue! You can find their website here. My favourite piece in this outfit is the fluffy pink cropped jumper - you can find it from FD Avenue here for £18.99. It's a perfect colour for Spring on the not-so-warm days and it's not too thick either so you don't overheat as these fluffy knits can sometimes be too hot. The skirt I actually got from Missguided and it was a complete bargain - £6.49! You can find it here and you can also get it in a variation of different colours. Again also a perfect colour for summer and so comfy - make sure you have some white pants that don't give you VPL though because it's really stretchy and kinda see-through haha! Also I think you should all admire my newly threaded and tinted eyebrows as I got them done today ;-) i've discover that getting your eyebrows threaded is one of the single most painful things ever! If you have any more questions or whatever just email me or comment! Enjoy x 






\












SHARE:

1 comment

  1. this is cute! I love the all pink, pastels are my favorite!

    formphantasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig