Saturday 12 April 2014

SKINCARE // Liz Earle

So these are the products I use that seem to work the best on my skin. I have fairly sensitive skin so not many products work really well! Liz Earle is a naturally active skincare range and they are a Great British beauty brand - all the products smell gorgeous too!
 
The first thing I use is the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - the cheapest one is £13.25 but I tend to get the 200ml because it lasts longer which is £24.75! It is extremely gentle on your skin and leaves your face feeling really soft! You massage it into your face when it is still dry and then using the hot cloth (which you can buy here 2 for £4.25) you wipe it off and then to finish quickly splash your face with cold water to close your pores. Although I don't use it at the moment (but I have before) I would advise using the toner after cleansing your skin - you can get it here for £13.25 - this also leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed! To view all of the Liz Earle daily basics click here.
 
After doing this I use the Gentle Face Exfoliator and you can find it here for £14.00. I use this because my skin is slightly prone to blackheads and visible pores and gentle exfoliators are perfect for this if your skin is sensitive like mine! It also leaves your skin feeling really soft and moisturised. To view the whole exfoliator and mask range click here. Overall I would recommend Liz Earle products, even if they are slightly more expensive than high street brands, the products do actually work and are really good for your skin in comparison to products that actually target spots and blemish's - these can be way too harsh for my skin!
 
Anyway if you have anymore questions do not hesitate to comment or email me and please remember to follow me on Instagram! Enjoy x
 
 
 
 


SHARE:

2 comments

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig