Thursday 10 April 2014

MY WARDROBE // Amelia Jane London scrunchies

This week I received a lovely parcel of goodies from the girls at Amelia Jane London and you can find there website here - they sell womens accessories! They sent me a lovely selection of scrunchies and an adorable pastel pink pom pom keyring! I chose the pink scrunchie to team with this outfit - the midi skirt was from Primark - only £12.00 and is perfect for summer really light and 'swooshy' haha! The chunky mint green knit is from boohoo and is only £15.00 and comes in loads of different colours - you can find it here. You guys know where the nude top is from from my previous posts - look at them for the link! I look more chubby in these photos compared to usual but I promise you it's the jumper not me!

Anyway I am extremely grateful for my new collection of scrunchies from Amelia Jane London and please please please head over to their website to check out their products! If you have any further questions do not hesitate to email me - enjoy x 















SHARE:

1 comment

  1. this sweater looks so comfortable and is such a great color!

    ReplyDelete

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig