Sunday 6 April 2014

MY WARDROBE // Dogtooth and PVC

To be honest I have a massive dislike for these photos because it was too windy and freezing but I got all ready so we took them anyway! This outfit isn't exactly one of my favourites but this coat is! I got the coat from Topshop as "my winter coat" and it was £79.00 - I don't think they stock it anymore because I bought it a good 4-5 months ago but you can have a look! The skirt was also from Topshop and I got it in the sale a while back for £15.00 but you can find skirts like this everywhere for example Missguided here for £17.99 - PVC is very on trend this season but I want to get it in some paler/pastel colours for summer! American Apparel do some lovely PVC skirts like this but obviously very expensive! The top is from Missguided and you can get it in lilac and blue too and you can find the link to it on my "spring is on it's way" post. Ah, these boots were from New Look and you can find them here for only £14.99 in the sale which is good because I paid at least £30 for mine including postage! They also stock them on ASOS which is where I got mine from because they ran out of my size on the New Look website. You can find Chelsea Boots like this in most shops and they are perfect for summer because you can team them which either jeans or a cute day dress! 
By the way I apologise for how gross my hair looks in some of these photos because it was ridiculously windy so i'm sporting the windswept look (which I can't say is an attractive one)!  Remember to follow me on Instagram and email me for any further questions or enquiries x 















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig