Saturday 5 April 2014

MY WARDROBE // What I wore today

The rain finally stopped so we could go out and take some photos - bloody april showers! I guess this is just a post about what I wore today really nothing majorly special but just love the outfit and continuing with the pastels - pink and blue! You've probably noticed i've already done a post with this shirt but in Pink, this shirt was from Fashion Union and you can find it here in the sale for just £8.00 now - bargain! You already know where the jeans are from from my last post and the jellies are from New Look for £14.99 here and they also come in black and white, they're just perfect for summer and so girly! Also my nail varnish is just a mint green one from Barry M - it needs a couple of layers because the colour is pale! I really want the weather to warm up so I can wear my new skirts etc it's still a bit chilly and always raining - anyway remember to follow me on Instagram and bloglovin etc etc and watch this space for more posts soon with nudes and mint green! Enjoy x 


















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig