Friday 4 April 2014

WEEKLY PICKS // 90's two pieces!

For my weekly pick this week i've chose a small brand that is on Big Cartel and you can find it here it is called "Glitter for Dinner" and it is so 90's, girly and all round perfect! The two co-ords I have picked are my favourite purely because they remind me of Iggy Azalea who is my fave at the moment! Especially the Fancy video which you can watch here! Anyway back to the co-ords, you can find the pink one here for $80.00 (£48.22) there pieces range from sizes 4-14 which is perfect! I know it seems like a lot for a co-ord but they are made to order and it's free shipping all the way from the US! The tartan one you can find here  for $85.00 (£51.23)! 

I am going to try and do a blog post tomorrow with another outfit so watch this space! Remember to follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin! x 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig