Wednesday 2 April 2014

MY WARDROBE // Made in Chelsea hat!

This outfit was really centred around my new hat - can't believe I bought it actually considering it's so big and well, floppy! I've noticed them around the shops this season and I love them, mine was from H&M and you can find it here for £14.99, which wasn't bad at all for the quality and size, and you can also get them in Topshop, American Apparel etc. Since Made in Chelsea is coming back this coming monday I thought I would get in the spirit with a posh hat! Anyway my other new favourites are these Topshop Joni Gingham jeans which you can find here for £38.00 - they are a perfect fit and such soft material! Think Joni is my favourite collection of jeans in Topshop - especially as they are high waisted! The crop top is just a basic which you can find here for £9.99 from Missguided! The cardigan is from H&M as well but I bought it quite a while back so i'm not sure they still have it in stock - sorry! Now for my new baby... the mint green coat. To tell you the truth Charlotte Fisher made me buy this, I noticed she had it and just absolutely loved the colour - it was just perfect for this season, you can find it from Choies here and if you are a new member you can get at least £5 off! This outfit is one of my new favourites because it's perfect for spring - not too hot and not too cold! As always thanks to my boyfriend for taking these photos!

If you guys want to know anymore just comment of email me Remember to also follow me on Instagram here for more regular updates and posts! Thanks x 

















SHARE:

2 comments

  1. In love with that hat. Pretty blog lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Follow me on Instagram @sophiehaydon_ xx

    ReplyDelete

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig