Sunday 30 March 2014

MY WARDROBE // School girl

So in Bristol we actually saw some sun today which was a rare occasion and was lovely to be out without a massive winter coat on! I'm going to try not to babble on too much because I tend to write too much on my posts, but I guess today's outfit was focusing on spring, we're in that time of year that all the daffodils are out and so is the colour yellow to match! The dogtooth crop top I am wearing you can find from Missguided here for £14.99 - it is stretchy and light so I guess perfect for summer and such a nice colour! You can also get the matching skirt here and you can also get the set in pink too here You can get the whole set for like £30.00 so it's a pretty sweet deal! The pleated tennis skirt is from American Apparel (don't worry I don't usually shop in there, way too expensive for me - it was a christmas present!) you can find it here for £46.00 and it also comes in like a billion different colours if you want to get a brighter colour for summer! The blazer is definitely my new favourite as I love the pastel blue, you can find it in New Look here for £24.99 but it is currently out of stock - sorry! You can also buy it in a pastel pink here

By the way excuse the whole make up situation - I have barely any on and was squinting! If you want to know anything else please just comment or email me! Also please please please remember to follow me on Instagram here for more posts and regular updates! 

















SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love your blog! Please sign up to bloglovin?? I really need to follow you so I can keep better track of your posts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do honey! The link is http://www.bloglovin.com/sophieelizabethhaydon xx

      Delete
  2. Love this, very Cher from Clueless!

    - Victoria
    milkblacktea

    ReplyDelete

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig