Friday 9 May 2014

MY WARDROBE // Triangl bikini

I can't BELIEVE i've only just got round to writing a post about my gorgeous Triangl bikini that kindly got sent to me! I think it's because the weather has just been awful in England so I haven't been that motivated. This post is really just for me to write about the bikini and review it - i'm hopefully going to do a more professional post in the summer when the weather is slightly better and I can accessorise it etc. 

So, I got sent the California Coral bikini which is an absolutely gorgeous colour for summer because it's just so pink! I think the black outline that Traingl use on their bikinis are more flattering than other bikinis because they make your body/bikini look really structured and defined - if you know what I mean! The material feels really good quality and is comfortable on your skin, I like the material because it feels different to other swimwear and you can tell it's made of good stuff and is sturdy so you're boobs are going to flop out or anything! (Not that I have any boob to flop out to be brutally honest...) but anyway, i'm really pleased with the bikini and you guys should definitely make an investment for this summer - I understand that they are marginally more expensive than other bikinis from high street stores but it really is worth it because they are beautiful and are bound to last a long time! You can find my bikini here on the website. I've been asked a few times on my Instagram what sizes I chose and I got XS in both the top and bottoms and I find they fit perfectly. 

Let me know what you guys think on my Instagram or comment on here! Oh and apologies for the serious unprofessional photo but it's just to give an idea of what it looks like on x 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig