Saturday 10 May 2014

MY WARDROBE // Mesh!

Last week I took FULL advantage of the 20% off at ASOS and ordered myself this beautiful mesh oversized tee! You can find it here on asos.com. I guess £18.00 sounds quite expensive but it's lovely soft material and also ASOS offer 10% student discount so it's acceptable! It is absolutely perfect for the summer to go over a bikini or denim shorts! Not that we've been having much summery weather! Which is why i'll have to apologise for these shit photos that were taken inside! I also probably should be revising for my exams next week that sat here writing this but ah well! Anyway i've teamed this with my misguided bralet which you can find here (only £9.99!) and some plain black Topshop hot pants. I bought them ages ago so don't have the link but i'm sure you can still find similar ones now! The hot pants i'm wearing in these photos I find are a little too short to actually wear out so I often where them as bikini bottoms instead! The jelly shoes are JuJu and you can find them pretty much anywhere! 

Anyway hope you enjoy and if you have any questions just ask on Instagram or email me! x 











SHARE:

2 comments

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig