Monday 2 June 2014

MY WARDROBE // I'm still here!

Hello everyone, I thought I better do a blog post to let you all know i'm still alive i've been seriously neglecting my blog recently which isn't good at all, i've just finished my exams so i'm a bit more free to blog stuff now! So I have definitely gone back to my old ways of wearing black ALL the time, I promised myself I wouldn't but there's just something about all black that says "i'm a bad bitch" ha ha ha my new motto is "if it's not black I refuse to wear it" (well, I like white clothing at the moment too!) - the monochrome trend is forever going to be my favourite. 

So I just haven't had the time or the good weather to do any professional photos recently but I feel mirror ones work just as well and represent my personality more to be honest! I picked up this mesh crop top in Topshop for only £12.00 and i've absolutely fallen in love with it, I love wearing small black crops and tight black jeans at the moment! You can find it here on the website. It's quite plain so you can pretty much wear in with anything! The shorts I think I have mentioned before, I bought them a while back so I doubt they are still in topshop but they're a really simple panel design so i'm sure you can find them elsewhere! I got sent a lovely little package from Junk Love - they don't have a website as of yet but that is the link to their Instagram. They sent me an assortment of 90's style scrunchies which are perfect for my inner chav! Ha ha! They also sell really cute co-ords and one-off vintage pieces, be sure to check them out! The scrunchies are £3 each of £15 for 6 - complete bargain compared to American Apparel etc! The pink mesh one i'm wearing in these photos is my favourite because well.. it's pink! and Mesh! Two of the best things to come of this spring/summer... 

The boots are from New Look but I ordered the off of the ASOS website - I think they are discontinued now but you can find black chunky boots pretty much ANYWHERE now! They are essential btw, I expect all you girlies to own a pair of bad ass boots! 

Make sure to follow my Instagram here - enjoy! x 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig