Friday 6 June 2014

MY WARDROBE // Reona Cleated Platforms

So today I received the most gorgeous pair of bad ass shoes to add to my collection from the lovely people over at ShuSole - click here for the website. They are huge 6" strappy sandals and they are absolutely perfect for just about everything! Of course I teamed them with my skinny black jeans and a plain black halter - they are a statement shoe so you don't want to distract any attention away from them! You can find them here on the website for £33.99 which I find really reasonable as they are basically Jeffrey Campbell look alikes! To top it off they are really comfortable which is an obvious bonus when you're trying to walk around elegantly in 6 inches! This particular pair also come in a variety of colours such as pink and white. Please take some time to check out the ShuSole website for gorgeous shoes at reasonable prices! 

Also sorry about the really awful, unprofessional pictures recently but I haven't had any nice "backdrops" to match my style at the moment so it's easier to just take them myself in the mirror - so I do apologise! Enjoy! x 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig