Tuesday 19 August 2014

MY WARDROBE // Triangl Underwear

So my latest favourite is my new underwear set from Triangl from the very lovely PR girl Emma Simms. I've informed her many times that she is my new best friend and I love her dearly! I was in a massive dilemma of which type of underwear set I was going to go for but eventually settled with the non-padded mesh style as I have small boobs and feel like that they are more suited to girls with smaller breasts. You can find my particular set here for around £30 (45 USD). I feel this is reasonable considering the quality of the underwear and how comfy the set is! I have a new found love for non padded bras just because they are so comfy and look great with nipple piercings (which I need to add to the list of piercings that I need!), I haven't actually taken any photos with the set on because i've just been SO pale and I wanna take photos where I don't look like a ghost! You can view all of the underwear sets that Triangl have to offer here, I do really want to invest in a set of the other style because they look gorgeous too! Make sure you take the time to have a look at Triangl and some of their pieces, I know it may seem expensive compared to the high street stores but honestly it really is worth it because of the quality of the underwear and I guarantee loads of girls will be jealous of you if you snap a set on Instagram! Remember to follow my Instagram here and email me with any questions about anything!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig