Wednesday 20 August 2014

WISHLIST // Lazy Oaf

Hi guys, i've made a new Wishlist featuring the latest collection from Lazy Oaf. They are my newest favourite brand online, not as affordable as missguided etc but the pieces are absolutely amazing! Of course i'm still the queen of wearing all black but the cool graphics and block colours that Lazy Oaf design are becoming my new love! I feel that this brand are so different to most and have some really unique products and style of clothing. You can search all of the products here but I have just chosen a few from their most recent collection. My favourite thing about these pieces are the vibrant colours and graphics that make them so different from clothes you find in the high street stores.


I'll start with the oversized blouse in the bottom left which you can find here! It's called the "Inky Drip" shirt, I absolutely adore these shirts because they can be worn in so many ways, tucked into high waisted jeans, as a dress or just as a cover-up. This shirt is £65 which I know many seem excessive but as I said before the prices are high because of the quality of the clothes. As you lot may know, checks are very in at the moment and they make it unique by adding the "Drip" graphics to the shirt in pastel colours - which you all know I am a fan of! 

Above the shirt is a gorgeous cropped graphic jumper which you can find here for £65. I love this because it is one of my favourite colours, pink! And of course, it is also pastel which is very in at the moment. It is called the "Do Not Compute" sweatshirt. I feel like this would look great with high waisted jeans (which I live in!) and I also think the cropped jumpers are a lot more flattering on girls than normal fitted ones! 

The gorgeous bright blue top in the centre, you can find here for £40! I love this because it is just so girly and can be dressed down or up. Personally I would probably wear it with white high waisted Joni jeans from Topshop but if you're more of a skirt girl, that would be good too! It is called the "Lipstick" cropped t-shirt. 

The other blouse to the right is another of my favourites purely because of the gorgeous pastel colours and it also has black involved so i'm all for it! Buying one of these shirts is probably going to be a bit of an investment for girls my age but I feel like it would definitely be worth it because, well, look how bloody beautiful they are! You can find this particular blouse here for £65 and it is called the "Pastel Brick" shirt. 

Saved the best till last, the oversized t-shirt hiding in the top right corner is called the "Dollar Bill Yo" Jersey and you can find it here for £40. I love this so much just because it is so me! I would style this with lots and lots of gold jewellery and Reebok trainers! Definitely going to have to buy this when I get paid! 

  • The Cat-Eye Quay Kitti sunglasses you can find here for £25. 
  • The Internet necklace you can find here for £18. 
Also, just to add, I recently purchased a top from Lazy Oaf that I feel was complete out of my comfort zone but I noticed it in the sale and thought "why not"! It is called the "Hound Dog" top, it is part of a two piece but unfortunately they are out of stock on the skirts. It has now been reduced right down to £18 and you can get your hands on it here.  It looks like this: 


Please take some time to check out the Lazy Oaf website! Also don't forget to follow me on Instagram here

Love Soph x 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig