Wednesday 6 May 2015

Valentino Fall 2015 RTW

Hey guys! I've given my website a complete revamp and I am ready to start blogging again, I deleted my Instagram account and stopped my blog a couple of months ago because I had a lot going on at the time and had to focus on that - but I am back and my blog looks 10x better! It's been very rainy in Bristol this past week so I have been sat racking my brains about what I can post - I have decided to do a runway review because it's fun doing the research and I am always very passionate about the collection I choose.

As you can see i've chosen Valentino Fall 2015 - surprise surprise! Valentino happens to be one of my favourites designers and i'm not sure i've ever seen a collection i've not completed loved but I was particularly taken by this one. Now, Valentino's collection usually have a very cultural feel to them - they're usually very unique - you could tell one of Valentino's pieces just by looking at it! But as I first glanced at this collection I noticed that he had gone for a very monochrome, simple look. Don't worry there is also still colour and detail in the collection but I was taken by the black and white elegant pieces. Vogue have described the collection as refined, exquisite, poised and elegant and I must say - I have to agree with them.













I've chosen my favourite pieces from the collection so I hope you enjoy :-)

Don't forget to follow my new instagram account here!

Love Soph x 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Absolutely in love with Valentinos entire collection !! How elegant does it all look !

    Lovely blog, would be lovely if you could check out mine.
    http://greenteavogueandme.blogspot.co.uk

    Maija Lily Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your new blog layout - it's absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

© Sophie Elizabeth Haydon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig